Scramble Paper


One day, a teacher came to one of the classes and presented a game. The students were very exiting but in the other hand  they were confuse at all. There was a student named Ethan. He did not know the name of the game and never experienced it before. He thought in his heart that the game would be easy if He followed the rules and the instructions. When the teacher asked him to take a piece of paper, I imagined that the game will be like in just to break the situation during the first meeting. He followed every instruction and sometimes he asked the teacher just to make it clear. He divided the paper became three pieces as the teacher said.
He took along time to answer the first question. The teacher asked them to write the most important person in my life. I tried to feel free in find the answer. I spend a lot of time to think about the person because I have more than one person who effected my life. I wrote in the first paper that my family was the most important persons in my life. I was really get involved in the game when the teacher gave the second question. What is your dream in life? The questions was chicken feed because it really about what I have fighting for, prepare, and followed right now. I answered that I want to be a priest. The third question was about the value in life. It was easy for me to write patience as the value in my life. He have wrote all his answers in all papers.
 The teacher asked me to scramble of the three papers. He choose the paper of value, scrambled it, and threw the paper into the garbage. He was so attracting when the teacher herself parade the character of God. She walked around to pick up  one of the two papers on my chair. He started to think about God who accepted his dream. It was happened  when the teacher pick up the paper where my dream was written. He was very happy thinking of becoming a priest. He remember his family when the teacher asked me to scramble the last paper. He did not want to leave aside his family. He thought that they were his strength when he was tired in his journey. He was sad at the time and could not hold my tongue to ask about the game. He asked the teacher about the paper that she held on. The paper was about my dream. The time came and broke down  all of his feelings when the teacher said that all paper will be scrambled even the paper in her hand. I had nothing and really felt sad.

The teacher told us, “its just a game if you take for granted that activity. You can get your own meaning on it. Life has give us chance and we have to put meaning on it. It is the purpose of simple life. Take every little chance and give meaning. He was stunning at her speech, kept calm for awhile and took a long breath. The game ended but it brought me to face every option in his life. He had to let God to pick up the pieces of his life. He have to surrender all of his life. He never expected that the game will be meaningful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Lera Wulan Tanah Ekan” Dalam Kebudayaan Lamaholot

KAMIS PUTIH : (Ekaristi—Imamat dan Kehidupan)

SUNGAI TERKUTUK